Young Money president Mack Maine has provided fans with an update on longtime pal Lil Wayne following last night’s hospitalization.
Maine hopped on Twitter Monday (June 13) and assured concerned supporters Wayne is all right.
?????? lil bro ??ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER ADVERTISEMENT
— Mack Maine (@mackmaine) June 14, 2016
Monday (June 13) reports claimed Wayne experienced multiple seizures aboard a flight to California.
2:28 PM PT — Wayne has been transported to a hospital by ambulance.
2:00 PM PT — We’re told Lil Wayne just suffered ANOTHER seizure after refusing medical attention and going back onto his private jet. We’re told his plane was in the air for minutes when the 2nd seizure occurred … and was forced to land in Omaha once again.
Our sources say Wayne once again lost consciousness … and the paramedics are treating him on the aircraft. (TMZ)
#PressPlay: #LilWayne at his club appearance in Milwaukee before he suffered his seizure today. Praying for a speedy recovery via @akademikstv
Initial reports claimed the medical complication happened while traveling to California.
Weezy had been traveling from Milwaukee to California when the incident occurred. Wayne reportedly blacked out on the plane, but was alert and under the care of paramedics at around 1:30 p.m. PT. However, the report claims he also refused medical treatment. (Rap-Up)
Back in 2013, Weezy F. Baby revealed his battle with seizures.
“The bad news is I’m an epileptic. I’m prone to seizures. This isn’t my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh seizure. I’ve had a bunch of seizures, ya’ll just never hear about them. But this time it got real bad ’cause I had three of them in a row and on the third one, my heart rate went down to like 30 percent. Basically, I could’ve died, so that is why it was so serious.” (Power 106 FM)